To be a provider of Complete Manufacturing Solutions, Super Steel maintains capability in the broadest possible range of metals and welding technologies. This experience means we can handle products that require more than one process to be fabricated. There is no need to switch providers as specifications change.
- CNC Lasers (4) – Up To 4000 Watt With 5’x10’ And 6’x12’ Tables
- CNC Turret Press (1) – 33 Tons. CNC Press Brakes (28) – 55 Ton Through 600 Ton, 30’ Maximum
- Oxy-Fuel Burning Machine (1) – Messer, 10’x50’ Downdraft Table. Up to 6” Thick
- High Definition Plasma Cutting Machine (1) – Messer Metal Master Plus 10’x30’ Table, 400 Amp With Truehole Technology
- CNC Machining Centers (3) – Haas Vertical & Turning
- CNC Shear – ¼” – 10’ Capacity, CNC Gauging With Stacker(s) Haas VF4 Vertical Machining Center Haas SL30 Turning Center
- Amada Vipros III 3510 NT 33-ton Turret Punch w/58-station, 4 auto-index turret. Bed Size 50″ x 196.85
- Marvel Saws (3) – Capacity 18″X20 at 90
- Iron Worker (2) – 110 ton With Gauging System
Successful carbon steel welding requires a craftsman’s knowledge of the way each alloy responds. Super Steel’s AWS-certified craftsmen, aided by engineering professionals, create carbon steel weld sequences that maintain precise conformity to a customer’s design parameters.
Successful stainless steel welding demands detailed knowledge of the material’s unique response. Through careful design of weld sequences, Super Steel craftsmen and Engineers create stainless steel welds to meet the strength and dimensional needs of an original design.
Aluminum welding demands special expertise. Super Steel uses years of aluminum welding expertise to safely create products with superior strength and exact conformity to an original design.