As a provider of complete manufacturing solutions, we use the broadest possible range of metals and welding technologies for the most complex metal fabrication. This experience means we can handle products that require more than one process to be fabricated. There is no need to switch providers as specifications change.
Metal Fabrication Equipment
- CNC Laser (1) – up to 4000 watt with 5’x10’ table
- Fiber Laser- 5000 watt 6’X12′ table
- CNC Press Brakes (28) – 55 ton through 600 ton, 30’ maximum
- High Definition Plasma Cutting Machine (1) – Messer Metal Master Plus 10’x30’ table, 400 amp with Truehole technology
- Marvel Saws (3) – Capacity 18″X20 at 90
Successful carbon steel welding requires a craftsman’s knowledge of the way each alloy responds. Super Steel’s AWS-certified craftsmen, aided by engineering professionals, create carbon steel weld sequences that maintain precise conformity to a customer’s design parameters.
Successful stainless steel welding demands detailed knowledge of the material’s unique response. Through careful design of weld sequences, Super Steel craftsmen and Engineers create stainless steel welds to meet the strength and dimensional needs of an original design.
Aluminum welding demands special expertise. Super Steel uses years of aluminum welding expertise to safely create products with superior strength and exact conformity to the original design.